Used Labconco Paramount Ductless Enclosure Tall Deep 6963503 - ITEM#: 620116
QTY: 1 - MANUFACTURER: Labconco
Will be deleted
≈ May, 28 2023
SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW PHOTOS. This Labconco Paramount Ductless Enclosure (model/catalog #6963503) was barely ever used, so it's in excellent condition. It includes 12 of the "Organic Vapor" filters (it uses 6 simultaneously). It can protect against different types of chemicals depending on the filters you put into it (you can order other types from the manufacturer).
Dimensions (hood itself):
- outside: 60"W x 35"D x 56"H
- inside: 59"W x 30"D x 35"H
The table is adjustable from 26" up to 35"H
DESCRIPTION FROM THE MANUFACTURER'S WEBSITE:
Paramount Ductless Enclosures are self-contained work stations, also known as ductless fume hoods, that use carbon filters to rid the laboratory of annoying or unsafe concentrations of organic solvents, formaldehyde, acid gases, ammonia, or radioisotopes. Unlike traditional fume hoods, they require no ducting so they can be moved from lab to lab. Paramount Ductless Enclosures are capable of using both carbon and 99.99% efficient HEPA filters for removing gaseous and particulate contaminants. Filters used in the Paramount are sold separately and come in seven types Ammonia-Amine, Acid-Sulfur, Organic Vapor, Formaldehyde-Formalin, Radioisotope, Mixed Bed and HEPA.
- Region: U.S. and Canada
- Conformance: ANSI Z9.5, ASHRAE 110, CAN/CSA C22.2, SEFA 1, UL
- Exhaust volume: 60 fpm (220 CFM), 80 fpm (295 CFM), or 100 fpm (370 CFM) with sash opening of 9.4"
- Filters Available: Mixed Bed, Formaldehyde, Ammonia-Amine, Acid-Sulfur, Organic Vapor, HEPA, Radioisotope
- Interior Height: 35.0"
- Nominal Width: 5'
- Outside ducting: Optional
- Required accessories: 6 Carbon or HEPA Filters
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 590.0 lbs
- Estimated Shipping Weight metric: 268.0 kg
- Dimensions: 60" w x 35.5" d x 56" h
- Dimensions metric: 152 x 90 x 142 cm
- Electrical: 115V, 50/60 Hz, 5 amps, Domestic